2008 Fazer 600

Acid drop
This post is 4949 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I want to change the fork oil on my 2008 Fazer 600 The Haynes book Of fairy Tales say's use suspension fluid '01' or equivelant 'wtf' is that is it 5w 10w 15w or what. I know I can get it from my local dealer but it will probably be at a ridiculous price. Can anybody answer this question

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I want to change the fork oil on my 2008 Fazer 600 The Haynes book Of fairy Tales say's use suspension fluid '01' or equivelant 'wtf' is that is it 5w 10w 15w or what. I know I can get it from my local dealer but it will probably be at a ridiculous price. Can anybody answer this question

This is all over the net and there isn't a definitive answer. If you go through the usual villans as far as it goes a good quality 5wt oil will suffice.

Can't say more than that and i don't think there is any real answer as Yamaha are not going to announce whats in it as they want to sell it.

Another example of progress :( or is that profiteering?, i'm glad my bikes are stuck in the 80's

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online