WR 250R

haha1973
This post is 4948 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Been yrs since hobby use to be cars gave up always at work, still am but restrain self always had philos, No money sittin at home. BRO(Mate) been hunting me to buy bike since came home,(funny i owned as a teen RM80 (1980) the old twin rear shock( fam weren't rich i papper run for job old milk crate on front of BMX everyday after school, bought her needing new piston ring got ripped due to wrong packaging also young was pushed over bought new again it was part of the best days of our lives we rode her into the ground, Id come home for a ride mate already riding (could say stolen but returned with empty tank Ha Ha) miss ride with the fellas (mates with money new bikes didnt phase me alway behind set up with muddy pudddles. we always had a giggle when we stop even though at my expense.. but he'd come back with a smile on his dial. was buying a boat or tinnie. Since came home was working arvo's every night come home to motox on fox or 2 1/2 men or big bang theory. its funny always end back watchin motox I quess say worn down for eg watched tuesday bought bike wednesday, no research i split decision, a all rounder mate rides a HUSKY from his house to dirt i wanted for money DIRT with highway. (2 weeks though of misery long story cut short the long is funny or cheeky, I'm glad i work OT reg even the simple things to discuss become DONT ASK ME, U DO AS U WANT YOU SPEND $$$$$ DIDN'T BOTHER U THEN, DONT BOTHER NOW. i hEARD A SAYING ONCE THIS IS FOR ALL THE FELLAS.... BETTER TO BE FORGIVEN THAN ASK FOR FORGIVENESS (she hangs out now we have 3 kids daughter has a TTR Champy (son, Benny, Benjamin wants a bike he wants to b 1 of the boys just turn 6 Hey i did well going in blind picked of choices mate reckons well done but flucked it. Hey I miss as young bloke remember to instant power of a 2T from time to time sook bout it at the start mate reminds me of Y i chose it. Boots split at seam 2 months old had to wait for replacement took advantage a bit of bling bought tail light combined with with turn signals (blinkers in AUST) Mates reckon cops will ping me in AUST turn signals r orange I reckon if they do come on boys find a hobby Ha Ha. pretty sure i have something few have caught onto Ive spoke to both Yammy dealers in area I figure if it catches on it will become un-noticed. Changed rear sprocket week or so changed speedo, odo as expected. found solution to calibrate without getting a new speedo display, prob should considering cost of rplacement to after markt. Im tryin to keep her lookin standard with the look of a off road EG no rear turn signal a simply tail tucked under the rear plastic. my issue was k's (miles) not done. Anyway removed the AIS(air injection system) also the ICS (intake control system) raised the CO to 20. Mate and I just tampered tonight adjusting CO. took tonight 1st time in a month quickand quiet the GYTR tail lets people know she is comin hey save 2 kgs or so. Ive decided time to DYNO it. Missus keeps asking how much this week see im forgiven a bit of pain got me a long way....

I know there is a piggy back for the ECU. tomorrow i will change the fac 14t to a 13t then have a combo of 13 & 48t

help me out here what else can i do. I dont even have a stand yet, kept or keep falsely telling mate give his back in a day or so he keeps telling me stop, (its been a month could have done in a week I bought her in a a day now got her i research and findin time also folllowing up takes time). buy a stand. PS only got her just b4 XMAS could buy one but money spent on upgrades or minor bling NA bling was to minimise factory replacement costs. Im not a PC wiz if you have knowledge of how i post pics and vid let me know.

DYNO for me is simply to put all the ideas ive accumilated from people and get it all happening in harmony.. EG I read CO is 5 increase to 20 when we got into menu was 7 increased it to 20. tonight rode for a squirt no lid(helmet) might because no lid but sounds hard to explain poppy not deep.

This has turned into seems a novel, I figure you now know where im at. I promise things will be short or shoter from now on.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online