my xvs 250 dragstar

Pabz88
This post is 4877 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i really wanna customize my 250 dragstar, but because there so rare in the UK im finding trouble finding custom parts tht will fit.

i wana make it look tottally different, new wheels,fenders,triple trees with a slightly extended rake, possibly the tank......

will parts from any other yamaha fit my bike? like any viragos or other dragstars?

note:if anyone has any tips or advice they can give me it would be very much appriciated lol just want my dragstar to look the nuts

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello and welcome to the forum :D

if i was you id keep the 250 dragstar standard and lock it away for 20 odd years then it would be worth quite a bit ....eventualy :D

as you said there very rare in the uk!

but as im not you.... any parts from the 125 dragstar should fit no probs....as to other parts like tanks from other bikes ect you would have to do some custom mods to get them to fit like weld/modify brackets to the frame and chop bits off ect .....all depends what look your after :D

best bet would be to buy some 2nd hand 125 parts and customize them to what you want, that way you know its going to fit...plus you can always put it back standard B)

If my XVS 125 was a 250 I'd still have it... given they're so rare I'd leave alone and save the £££ for something else (why have one bike when you can have two?) and mod the second bike. If you ever want to sell it...

im a bit of a child you see.... i dont think sensably lol

so this morning me and my dad put a pretty decent Blue led kit around the engine and under the bike and it looks pretty dam good

its good to know most xvs 125 parts will fit, there so much easier to find.

its good to know most xvs 125 parts will fit, there so much easier to find.

dont hold me to it! but i know the xvs 125 uses the 250 frame so makes sence that yamaha would save money by using the same parts for both the 125 and 250.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online