pics of my xvs 125 work in progress

dan28
This post is 4120 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well you have enough brakes to stop a 1200.The front end dosen't look bad ,the fender does,and what is the rubber thingy atached to the right fork?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well you have enough brakes to stop a 1200.The front end dosen't look bad ,the fender does,and what is the rubber thingy atached to the right fork?

these pics arent quite up todate

i have since bent the fender slightly as it was at the wrong angle

the ruubber thing is a piece of vauxhall heater hose that the speedo pick up sit it an mounts to the fork (i couldnt find any other way to mount it) the jublee clips have been cut shorter there a bit long in the pic

• 7 months later...

Mate, can I ask where you got the wheels as I'm about to buy a 125 dragstar and want some black wheels rather than the shit chrome spoked things that come as standard and have no idea where to look

click the pics to enlarge them

click for enlarge its working just if you are connected with a user on imageshack

Mate, can I ask where you got the wheels as I'm about to buy a 125 dragstar and want some black wheels rather than the shit chrome spoked things that come as standard and have no idea where to look

the rear swing arm wheel an brake are sach xtc (modded to fit the frame)

it used to have sach xtc forks an front wheel too (before I changed the forks )

these pics are old it looks much better now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online