tyres

ashbar
This post is 4875 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Dunlop Roadsmart they are brilliant ive not had any grip issues in the dry or wet

OHHHH sneaky, we haven't been introduced.......

Ashbar,

Michelin Pilot Road will do all you ever need. I have had avons and dunlops and had issues with both, the Michelin is top of the class for me. Touring to knee down they will do it.

If you want to really bang on with track days and such or you just ride bloody fast there is a sport version but for most of us mortals it will just wear out faster and not work as well in shitty weather as they will struggle to warm up.

Its an unanswerable question though as tyres all differ slightly as do our bikes and our riding.

didn't quite come in for the Tomselleckwatersandwich treatment eh Cynic? :(:D

I couldn't be arsed to track down a link. Could be the std punishment i suppose. Getting a sarni will never be the same. Or should that be a Sellek.

I'll do it properly next time. :D

OHHHH sneaky, we haven't been introduced.......

Ashbar,

Michelin Pilot Road will do all you ever need. I have had avons and dunlops and had issues with both, the Michelin is top of the class for me. Touring to knee down they will do it.

If you want to really bang on with track days and such or you just ride bloody fast there is a sport version but for most of us mortals it will just wear out faster and not work as well in shitty weather as they will struggle to warm up.

Its an unanswerable question though as tyres all differ slightly as do our bikes and our riding.

cheers for advice dude will check um out thanks

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online