New to forum!! XT125x headlight

Ollieb23
This post is 4769 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone im new here and have a few questions you may be able to help me with..... Very pleased with my first bike, an xt125x (until i get my full ticket) but have a few issues with it....... firstly the headlight seems to be awful.......and was wondering if there is a aftermarket unit or halogen bulbs i could buy? (maybe the unit from an xt660 is better and could be fitted? and second, where do i get a performance air filter from? i've already fitted a full arrow race exhaust, made the acceleration better but not much top end........i have had a look around the forum and yes, i know they are very slow and not much can be done to make them faster..........but hey, every little helps!

• 3 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone im new here and have a few questions you may be able to help me with..... Very pleased with my first bike, an xt125x (until i get my full ticket) but have a few issues with it....... firstly the headlight seems to be awful.......and was wondering if there is a aftermarket unit or halogen bulbs i could buy? (maybe the unit from an xt660 is better and could be fitted? and second, where do i get a performance air filter from? i've already fitted a full arrow race exhaust, made the acceleration better but not much top end........i have had a look around the forum and yes, i know they are very slow and not much can be done to make them faster..........but hey, every little helps!

hi there if u want a brighter headlight bulb buy a xenon ba20d bulb from ebay slightly tinted blue and pure white light there about 12 quid and it includes a side light bulb also hope this helps thanks tom ohhh also just wondered when u fitted your exhaust have u upjetted your carb at all if so could u tell me what jet sized u used as i also fitted a arrow exhaust to mine also :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online