US vote !

Guest JMW
This post is 7124 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It'll be a close call, but I reckon Bush might just get it. Could be so close that someone will start shouting recount.

Kerry is no more a war hero, than I'm a Mexican! :roll:

Bush is only in it for the money....Greedy Bastard! :evil:

I'm not voting for either one! :shock:

This whole election scene this time around, is a bit like Russian Roulette....

the only difference is that there's only one chamber empty, instead of one chamber full :roll:

I wouldn't really know but the man is supposed to have at least gont to war. In my books, that's a good show of character and form.

GWB hid and didn't go - smart move to ensure survival I guess.

My personal take is that Bush will win but shouldn't.

I feel he is a dangerous man and someone should cut him down, at least, a change of direction in general US policy will be much welcomed by the rest of the world.

Kerry is a thinker, after he's thought loads about something he acts. At least he will be careful and methodical instead of being a gung ho idiot....

JMW...you're taking about a matter that you've done no research on.

Kerry is a Huckster....a complete fraud from what I've seen.

War Hero? LMFAO! :lol:

Did you know that he had an honourable discharge from the Forces in 1978?

This was over 6 years after he'd actually left and by that time he was already a Politician.

Do some research instead of reading the tabloids and you'll find out why that happened.

President of France would be Kerry's best bet!

I don't deny or support the statement.

What I do know is that Huey Lewis and the News would do a much better job of world politics that George W.

The last 4 years speaks for itself - Kerry aside.

Anything is better that the nut box at the wheel - he's like a drunk driver..... not quite in control but enjoying the ride..... so it seems.

The thing is, the US presidency no longer effects just the States, it's a global thing and Bush is too trigger happy for my likes.

J

Bush is a fucking idiot....no doubt about that!

Kerry is a complete fraud though. This guy has made a whole career out of lying.

That's exactly why I won't vote for either of 'em!

Damn!....I absolutely HATE politics! :evil:

It's sooo scary, this is a race for the driving seat of the world in effect.

As I sit here with a glass of beer, Bush is on 46 and Kerry is on 18.

Shambolica !