xj600s rear brake caliper o-ring replacement part

Davesnr
This post is 4967 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, can anyone give me info on sourcing 0-rings for an xj600s 1993 rear brake caliper o-ring seal (the one between the split calipers) .I have contacted Fowlers and they say Yamaha don't do it now! Anybody had the same experience or an alternative solution?

Thanks...Dave.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, can anyone give me info on sourcing 0-rings for an xj600s 1993 rear brake caliper o-ring seal (the one between the split calipers) .I have contacted Fowlers and they say Yamaha don't do it now! Anybody had the same experience or an alternative solution?

Thanks...Dave.

Dave we tend to like a proper introduction round here or else you get the drewps treatment

but here you go

My lihttp://www.wemoto.com/bikes/Yamaha/XJ_600_S_Diversion/92-95/picture/Piston_Seal_and_Dust_Seal_Rear_Brake/nk

Dave we tend to like a proper introduction round here or else you get the drewps treatment

but here you go

My lihttp://www.wemoto.com/bikes/Yamaha/XJ_600_S_Diversion/92-95/picture/Piston_Seal_and_Dust_Seal_Rear_Brake/nk

Well thanks for the warning,the "drewps" treatment sounds a bit painfull. I must have missed the intro requirement. Not much to add apart from "old fart trying to fix sons 93 xj600s rear brakes" and hopefully eventually get to check over my own bike for summer. Thanks for your comment but it's not the brake seals I require but the o-ring between the calipers when split.

Thanks ..Dave

Oh oh I was caught napping... :o

we likes the netiquette here, intros first questions second ;)

you redeemed yourself with that good bit of detective work or Mr Selleck would be gracing your browser :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online