XJ6 Diversion - stock exhaust has removeable baffle?

ShadowTD
This post is 4890 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the baffle is not removal- you can remove the chrome trim on the outside though (not that its gonna do much). There is some info out there on the 'net about drilling/knocking baffles out. google around for fz6r (the american name for the bike).

Best bet for cheaper aftermarket 'zorst is too fit 03-05 R6 downpipes and a generic can - this is what i did on my XJ6 (though all that stuff is in the shed, after i put it back to normal and then the bike got wrote-off).

HTH

the baffle is not removal- you can remove the chrome trim on the outside though (not that its gonna do much). There is some info out there on the 'net about drilling/knocking baffles out. google around for fz6r (the american name for the bike).

Best bet for cheaper aftermarket 'zorst is too fit 03-05 R6 downpipes and a generic can - this is what i did on my XJ6 (though all that stuff is in the shed, after i put it back to normal and then the bike got wrote-off).

HTH

Thanks for that. I really like the underslung exhaust and just wanted a little bit more from the note. Ho hum!

Fraid the short answer at the mo' is that it will set you back at least £500 to do the job properly, I'm no expert but I think (reading lots of stuff) that a 'juice-box' is a must when changing exhaust system :huh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online