Foul-Mouther Banned!

YamaHead
This post is 7263 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Seeing how Mr. Eddie Irish has put everyone off with his 'Nam Deranged Foul Mouth :roll: , We thought it was high time that he should be banned!.....hence, No more Eddie Irish......which hopefully will make things a bit more pleasant around here, & provoke some proper biker discussions.....from our ever-increasing member roster :wink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oh that's a shame really.

I was looking forward to a few long intellectual discussions about his take on world politics and the effects of early 20th century Haiku from the likes of Soseki on the values of the Taoist and Bhuddist ethos and their impact on the Vietnam war.

I guess I'll have to go to the 'other' degenerates section in another forum for that one.

Cest la Vie !

Did scrapey get banned too? Some of his posts seem to have turned into 'guest'.

Is there something wrong with me that I didn't care how many people that eddy irish guy had actually killed. I wasn't sure what the correct response should have been, I was wavering between 'congratulations' and 'oh that's nice'

Yep Fazer6, both of those "Gems" got the boot :D

We thought it was time for some refinement, to try & keep this place an actual Bike Forum......novel idea, eh? :wink:

Eddy's problems were quite obvious :roll:

Scrapy's main issue is that his mouth would work overtime whilst his brain took the day off! :roll: