Yamaha XJ6-S Side Panel

David Baker
This post is 4899 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys and gals.

Just purchased a R/H side panel in black for my Ocean Blue Bike (dont ask). It was sitting on ebay pretty cheap, now waiting for it to arrive to see the scratches it has on it. I was wondering what would be the best thing to do. Sand the panel down, fill the scratches, repaint it and make it look like new then sell it back on ebay or strip and sand the whole panel down, spray it ocean blue. The only problem is where would i get a hand of the transfer stickers for the side panel? Open to your ideas?

David

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey guys and gals.

Just purchased a R/H side panel in black for my Ocean Blue Bike (dont ask). It was sitting on ebay pretty cheap, now waiting for it to arrive to see the scratches it has on it. I was wondering what would be the best thing to do. Sand the panel down, fill the scratches, repaint it and make it look like new then sell it back on ebay or strip and sand the whole panel down, spray it ocean blue. The only problem is where would i get a hand of the transfer stickers for the side panel? Open to your ideas?

David

for decals try yamaha or sunrise graphics who can make you a set if they don't have it in stock

What'd you think i should do? Cause a brand spanking panel will cost me 244 and this panel

My link

cost me 20

for decals try yamaha or sunrise graphics who can make you a set if they don't have it in stock

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online