keep my aprilia rs or change to yamaha dtx ????????????????? what you think ?

Avo
This post is 4975 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

id say the reliability issues with the aprillia answer this question, get the DT! plus there is a whole section on here dedicated to dt tuning and maintenance so you will never be short on advice, and finally you could put a 175cc bore kit on it for next to knowt.

if you weigh up the pros and cons of each bike, the dt beats the aprillia hands down! :D

One very simple question, do you like going fast. De restricted with some tweaks that 'prilla' will nigh on do a genuine 100mph.

Can you come down to live with the rest of us at 50-60 and be happy ?

id say the reliability issues with the aprillia answer this question, get the DT! plus there is a whole section on here dedicated to dt tuning and maintenance so you will never be short on advice, and finally you could put a 175cc bore kit on it for next to knowt.

if you weigh up the pros and cons of each bike, the dt beats the aprillia hands down! :D

how much you think would roughly cost to get a big bore kit supplied and fitted that would be a big plus and true what you say about reliability, alwaysin th back of my mind when riding 'could blow up any minute' lol oh and i want to do wheelies lol

are you on L plates? for that matter is your mate on L plates?

When you insure a bike you generally get asked about modifications...how would you answer that?

lol i know nothing about any mods bike was bought as learner legal ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online