No wonder premiums are so high

barkwindjammer
This post is 4905 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Q:, "what sound track would you set this to" ? :lol:

This is what a brickie wrote on his insurance claim form. He tried to move half a ton of bricks from the top of a fourth storey building to the ground below.It would have taken too long to carry the bricks down by hand,so I decided to put them in a barrel and lower them down by pulley. I fastened the rope around the barrel then around the pulley then swung it over the pavement below. this is were the trouble began, you see I only weigh 11 stone the barrel jerked me from the ground so fast I didnt have time to let the rope go and met the barrel coming down. This accounts for the bruises and cuts on my upper body. I held tightly to the rope until I reached the top, where my hand became jammed in the pulley. This accounts for my broken thumb. At the same time, however, the barrel hit the pavement and the bottom fell out. With the weight of the bricks gone, the barrel only weighed about 40lbs. Thus my 11 stone body began a swift descent, and I met the empty barrel coming up. This accounts for my broken ankle. Slowed only slightly, I continued the descent and landed on the pile of bricks. This accounts for my sprained back and broken collar bone. At this point, I lost my presence of mind completely and let go of the rope and the empty barrel came crashing down on me. This accounts for my head injuries.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online