ignition problems

8 ball
This post is 4979 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sorry mate no idea!

may need to reset something. I like my bikes simplz, so i can easily diagnose.

I think your second post pissed a few peeps off as, belive it or not, we work during the day so expecting an answer within a few hours of posting is a bit much! best to wait or have a bit of banter with the posters!

sorry mate no idea!

may need to reset something. I like my bikes simplz, so i can easily diagnose.

I think your second post pissed a few peeps off as, belive it or not, we work during the day so expecting an answer within a few hours of posting is a bit much! best to wait or have a bit of banter with the posters!

thanks anyway

tbh though i aint assed if people do get pissed of as i was only asking for help as i am in a real rush to sort the problem and i thought thats what this page was for (help with problems) so if people dont want to read it of help then they dont have to and dont have to

anyway i will see if there is a way of resetting it

thanks m8

thanks anyway

tbh though i aint assed if people do get pissed of as i was only asking for help as i am in a real rush to sort the problem and i thought thats what this page was for (help with problems) so if people dont want to read it of help then they dont have to and dont have to

thanks m8

I assume nobody who knows read this...we arent a shop, a garage, a diagnostics centre that works for free, just a bunch of enthusiasts. I doubt if people who know the answer would ignore your plea. Good luck and if you find a way let us know so we might be able to annswer something similar in future An adjustment of attitude would be appropriate here.

I assume nobody who knows read this...we arent a shop, a garage, a diagnostics centre that works for free, just a bunch of enthusiasts. I doubt if people who know the answer would ignore your plea. Good luck and if you find a way let us know so we might be able to annswer something similar in future An adjustment of attitude would be appropriate here.

+1 with you on that one old git

thanks anyway

thanks m8

This is the type of modern attitude that gets right up my nose.

'Help me now, c'mon now. Not botherd? well f'k off then i'll fix it myself cos i don't need the help i was asking for, do i.'

This is the kind of issue where people may have a look through stuff they have. Maybe search out a few bits online. Maybe some suggestions. I had done just that and had a couple of suggestions but now, nah.

With your present view of us and your statement that you don't care if you have pissed anybody off, right back at ya.

This is the type of modern attitude that gets right up my nose.

'Help me now, c'mon now. Not botherd? well f'k off then i'll fix it myself cos i don't need the help i was asking for, do i.'

This is the kind of issue where people may have a look through stuff they have. Maybe search out a few bits online. Maybe some suggestions. I had done just that and had a couple of suggestions but now, nah.

With your present view of us and your statement that you don't care if you have pissed anybody off, right back at ya.

ok fine. i didnt have a attitude till i was told i was pissing people off i just think its all a bit childish and after all the help i have given people on these forums i just thought i might get a little back. so if ya goin to be like that and not help just get off the thread

ok fine. i didnt have a attitude till i was told i was pissing people off i just think its all a bit childish and after all the help i have given people on these forums i just thought i might get a little back. so if ya goin to be like that and not help just get off the thread

hang on...what about the reason why, you were a bit over anxious that you didnt get an immediate answer doring a working day? cant you see what Drewpy meant?

I'll say it again, nobody knows the answer or you would have got one...that is no reason to put up posts like'????????'...an obvious sign if impatience and frustration and it's un-called for. Its a modern bike and there is no expert posting here often about this bike, if you learn something perhaps you fill that space

You say you expect help after all the help you have given...you only made 9 posts FFS, you tell Cynic to get off your thread...let me tell you that Guy has helped hundreds of people but doesnt suffer fools for long ;)

I can tell you a member here is is very up to speed with these bikes, a German member goes by the name X FISH

ok fine. i just think its all a bit childish and after all the help i have given people on these forums i just thought i might get a little back. so if ya goin to be like that and not help just get off the thread

what help is it you have given?you first posted this problem in may 2010 and four members replied, then you post the same problem again but with an attitude 9 months later, if your intention is to piss people off because your bored and want to get a reaction get a life,there are many answers to your problem if it exists but i for one cant be arsed to tell you. B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online