2011 TT

MarktheMuffin
This post is 4977 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

B) Just booked my ferry ticket to the TT Island, it will be my first time there instead of watching on the box :D May cant get ere quick enough for me now anybody would think i was a young kid off to Disneyland :lol:

Ride Safe all

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nice one mark, I'm hoping Mike and I can, somehow, take the scouts to the IOM during the manx GP ;)

take it easy on the isle.

Guest Lightning5

B) Just booked my ferry ticket to the TT Island, it will be my first time there instead of watching on the box :D May cant get ere quick enough for me now anybody would think i was a young kid off to Disneyland :lol:

Ride Safe all

Guest Lightning5

Ride Safe all

I went last year for the first time. Left the bike at home.I went as a foot passenger, and camped for 5 nights at the Douglas Rugby club. It worked out at £ 175 all in ( including return tickets on the sea-cat ). Had a great time. You only realise how fast they are going, when you are stood watching. The best 5 days of my life. The atmosphere on the island is great. My abiding memory is sat at the harbour, with the sun shining eating fish and chips with my friends. I intend going again this year. Doug.