Hi from a proper noooooob !!!

Sam-Jack
This post is 4975 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there folks :D

Just found found this great looking forum & thought i'd register to pick up some tips & advice for my forthcoming adventures.

My bike history is nothing (barring hiring a scrambler type bike for a day on a Greek isle some 25 years ago in my youth ha ha) but i've just booked my cbt for about 3 weeks time !!!

The main reason is that i'm sick of spending nearly £70 to fill my car up for about 300 odd miles & i drive about 200+ miles per week commuting, so figured what the hell have i got to lose ??

I'm about to order a spanking new YBR125 in black from my local dealer to pick up on march 1st & hopefully that should see me right for a while to come....until i start hankering for something a tad more sprightly ;)

Anyway no doubt i'll be pestering you lot about alsorts, as i said i'm completely clueless regarding everything at the minute....but it looks fun ha ha

Cheers Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the Y-O-C Andy, best of luck with the CBT, great wee bike the YBR, there are a few owners on here so no doubt you'll get all the help and advice you'll need :)

Jim

Hi Mate, Had my ybr for just over a week now, Great little bike, mines a new one also in black,

Right about the good gloves bloody freezin today,

All the best for your cbt.

Mark.

Welcome Sammy-jack, :D It is great fun[ biking] filtering traffic jams are especialy fun, it"l knock half an hr of your commute, , When the weather warms you"l realy enjoy biking B)

Welcome Sam---Jack---Andy B)

New to the bike world i see,,,,,,,,,,you will like it.

Enjoy your stay here !

Thanks for all the greetings.........the dealer actually said he would chuck some gloves in with the deal & then give me some decent discount on all other equipment i needed which i'm well pleased with as i managed to 'negotiate' the best part of £300 off the ticket price aswell with an option of 0% finance or free insurance...mmmmm :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online