new canadian sayin hi

fj86er
This post is 4837 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi folks,

I've had an 86 fj1200 for a couple of years now and feel the need to do some hop ups and to find some parts.....what better place to come than where people understand you and your machine.

Looking forward to meeting people here and taking part in the forum discussions.

Rob

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the nut house Rob B)

fleebay is usually good for FJ1200 parts.

ps. keep a close eye on your bike or our member WildFoamy will be away with it on ya. He's mad ta get a FJ1200 :lol:

Eh Foamy ! ??

Welcome Rob" where"s you from , ?

I bounce back and forth between Kingston Ontario, where I live, and the province of Saskatchewan, where I work. My bike is kept at home and I don't get to work on it or ride it while I'm gone, which I hate, but work has to come before play right now.

Hey Rob

Welcome to the forum. It's good to get more Canucks on the site. :D

I was in Ontario last summer and just got back from Claresholm in southern Alberta last Tues. My daughter bought a Ninja 250 and we went to pick it up.

Are you working in the oil patch in Saskatchewan? What company?

Rocky

Hey Rob

Welcome to the forum. It's good to get more Canucks on the site. :D

I was in Ontario last summer and just got back from Claresholm in southern Alberta last Tues. My daughter bought a Ninja 250 and we went to pick it up.

Are you working in the oil patch in Saskatchewan? What company?

Rocky

I do most of my work in the potash mines, there's lots of companies doing contract work in them, I've worked for Jacobs and Supermetal both are signed to the Ironworkers local 771 which is my local.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online