Greetings from Denmark

This post is 4843 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I would like to say hi to you all as a Newbie.

I was born,"up north", many moons ago and I left Britain to seek my fortune when Maggie Thatcher was voted in.

Since then I have lived in Germany for 10 years and have now lived in Denmark for 20 years.

I have a 12 yr old son and I have just bought him a DT 80 fixer upper and joined this forum to pick your brains, so we can get the new addition up and running.

PS.Is thatcher the milk snatcher still around? :)

PPS. The display name should be scouse viking(typo)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

welcome dyslexic scouser or is it an anagram. :lol:

now for the all important question are you a real scouser? red or blue

Thanks for the welcome,

I am a genuine mickey mouser,me da wuz born pissin distance from Goodison park and him and his brother were evertonians.ck

At the tender age of 7 yrs,I was charging punters to park their cars outside my nans on match day but somehow I ended up following the reds at Anfield Road.

I stopped watching Liverpool in 1979 when I got my arse kicked by half a dozen Man U fans in London.

My computer kurser has a mind of its own and I typed my nickname wrong. B)

Thanks for the welcome,

I am a genuine mickey mouser,me da wuz born pissin distance from Goodison park and him and his brother were evertonians.

At the tender age of 7 yrs,I was charging punters to park their cars outside my nans on match day but somehow I ended up following the reds at Anfield Road.

I stopped watching Liverpool in 1979 when I got my arse kicked by half a dozen Man U fans in London.(cockney reds)

My computer kurser has a mind of its own and I typed my nickname wrong.

I would like to buy bigger barrels and pistons for the Yam DT 80LC i got for my 12 yr old son recently but I dont where such tuning aids can be bought.Could any of knowlegable people enlighten me as to where I can buy them.

.........I would like to buy bigger barrels and pistons for the Yam DT 80LC i got for my 12 yr old son recently but I dont where such tuning aids can be bought.Could any of knowlegable people enlighten me as to where I can buy them.

No idea on that one its an old bike so its whether you can source one used I suppose, dunno if living in Denmark may be a problem or not. Obvious answer is ebay. Personally I would fix it up as it is.