brand new and ready for death

Louk
This post is 4844 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya my names Luke and im new : )

My dads been a biker all his life and my mum joined him, i used to ride bikes when i was young. I have dreamed of an r6 for many years, now its finally becoming a reality. I've passed my test and look at getting an r6 when spring arrives about 2 months. Im thinking an 09 plate on finance in white. Any one got any tips on the best deals and the things to look out for? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

p.s the whole ready for death thing was a joke, im sensible :D

keep cruisin

Luke

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hiya my names Luke and im new : )

My dads been a biker all his life and my mum joined him, i used to ride bikes when i was young. I have dreamed of an r6 for many years, now its finally becoming a reality. I've passed my test and look at getting an r6 when spring arrives about 2 months. Im thinking an 09 plate on finance in white. Any one got any tips on the best deals and the things to look out for? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

p.s the whole ready for death thing was a joke, im sensible :D

keep cruisin

Luke

And looking for an 09 R6 for a first bike........ :lol:

welcome although some rider training would be much advised for such a focused bike. Its hardly a shrinking violet and needs an experienced rider. You might find a FZ6 a lot more fun, faster on the road too if you ask me.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online