Insurance scam??

colombiano
This post is 4844 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Your Free Legal Cover Policy

Hi Mr ***** ***** :

Because you recently obtained a Motorbike Insurance Quotation you are automatically rewarded with a totally FREE Insurance policy, which is offered to you just for taking a quote. This insurance is brought to you totally free of charge through ********.

When you receive your quote you will have been sent an SMS of the freephone claims number for you to report your claim to. However just in case you don't get the SMS save this number to your phone under 'Crash' and use it 24/7 if you are involved in a motorcycle accident, the number is: *************

We don't want to baffle you with the legal jargon to do with the policy, that's all attached for you to read if you want to but what you do need to know is how to benefit from this service if you ever need it;

If you have an accident then this policy gives you free access to:

* A recovery service for you and your motorcycle

* Repair of your motorcycle

* Hire of a replacement motorcycle

* Up to £50,000 of legal cover to cover the costs of seeking compensation from the party at fault

* A 24/7 freephone service to report your accident

Just to confirm, there is NO COST to you for this policy, and we hold no bank or credit card details of our customers. This is a totally FREE policy given to you just taking out an insurance quote.

Please click here to download your free legal cover.

If you have any questions or concerns with this offer, please give ********* a call directly on ***** ***** ****, or for any other issue, please feel free to email ****@*******.co.uk where your email will be treated as a priority.

Thanks again for using our service and safe riding.

I recived this as an email after getting my insurance quote for £450,do you think its real..........

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

looks a bit dodgy with all those stars in there... :unsure: but seriously, that does look a bit iffy to me.

looool :D , I put the stars there, Ive got all the origanl numbers and company names etc, they even sent me some legal documents :D

Geather up whatever documents they sent you and use them to light 2moro's fire to keep your toes warm. :lol:

You get nothing for free !

It's just 'claims insurance' you get it when you get from a quote comparison site. It is supposedly giving you cover if you have an accident to make a claim, but its not different to any no-win, no-fee thing. You probably have better claims back-up with union membership, your house insurance etc.

It's not really a scam, it's just some company who want to be the first number you call in the event you have an accident where a third party is at fault.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online