seat cover

muppet
This post is 4987 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Lads and ladies,

I need to replace the seat cover as it has slight hole in it and me being anal about getting the bike looking nice I now need to either replace or repair the seat cover, I had a quote to replace it at £130 with something different but i think i can get original yam at £80 but it will need fitting so again total about £100 plus.

Looking at either repair in midlands or alternative to yam original - and grey (Again im anal) did look at ebay but they dont do it in my colour.

I am willing to look at another colour if it looks good just dont say things like purple that wont match a red bike.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

£100 ish sounds fair to me, and yep grey and red look great on certain bikes- :)

well i went to the dealers this morning to order a cover and its been discontinued in silver (grey)but they know someone who will put a new cover on it (not an original) for far less. As soon as its done i'll let you know with pics.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online