saying hi

platty345
This post is 4845 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys n Gals, Just bought a new ybr 125, Picking it up tomoz :) , I had a fs1e in my youth, Finally talked the better half round, so i could get a bike only took 20 years or so, She was probally right if i would have started when i was 25 i dont think i would be writing this post now, Now being a lively 50 yr old its about time, Going to ride the 125 for a good few months then put in for my full test, Then move up to a bigger bike,

Mark.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the Y-O-C Mark, and welcome back to 2 wheels after your absence-good luck with your test when it comes around :)

Hi, Picked my new bike up this morning, Just stopped for a break, Trundling round getting used to the cluch and gears, I have made a few errors but i am sure i'll get used to it, Got to i have bought it now :)

Cheers

Mark.

Hi, Picked my new bike up this morning, Just stopped for a break, Trundling round getting used to the cluch and gears, I have made a few errors but i am sure i'll get used to it, Got to i have bought it now :)

Cheers

Mark.

enjoy it we all made mistakes. :D

noticed your from swinton? is it the one in manchester as i noticed ybr 125 come down the road i live on opposite moorside school. B)

Hi, Yes i live in swinton m/cr, I live on the westwood facing the bodds,

Wasn't me today was messing about round agecroft.

Cheers

Mark.

I'm from Eccles, so you get me and OT near you. when the weather breaks we can go for a ride out

Thanks, ybr great little bike, Been on it everyday getting used to it, Gonna give it a clean this morning,

Hopefully going to warm up a bit over the next few days,

Got a bit of conflicting advice off the guy at yamaha he said dont go over 8000revs while running in, Where my manual says not to go over 6000revs, Think i will go with the manual,