Yamaha Dt 125 1990

Glynny
This post is 4994 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

First of all Im new to the forums & Just like to say Hey to every1 who reads this , Now im looking for Someone with a bit of mechanical knowledge, I bought a yamaha dt 125 And the first thing i did was drop the gearbox oil , & put fresh in , But as i took the oil out i noticed something a little out of the ordinery , the oil coming out was GREY! , Now ive seen black and thats when it definatly needs to be changed , & if its a goldie colour its ok !? I may be wrong , Please please please someone help as i am totally lost as to why its this colour All the Best James

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome!! as Vez said check the seals I was actually told of this some time back by another DT owner!!

Best of luck :)

Thanks guys but how would i go about doing this as im not very mechanical minded ? All the best James

Thanks guys but how would i go about doing this as im not very mechanical minded ? All the best James

Your not mechanically minded and ride a 350 powervalve :blink:

Havent got the numbers for Saturday have you........ The mid week ones will do i'm not greedy....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online