Rear Rack

Guest martinread
This post is 4998 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest martinread

Hi All, Just wondered if anybody would know what REAR RACK would fit my old XJ750,(the originals are as rare as rocking horse s**t) for instance would the rack from a Diversion model fit the pre diversion frame, I was offered a pair of panniers and rear rack from a diversion model but not to sure if they would even be a close enough fit to adapt to my bike. If you happen to know or just want to throw out a wild guess then please feel free to get in touch. I'm not to sure what the difference between the pre diversion and diversion models are so if you happen to know of anything else that will fit let me know. Thanks. Martin.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

I managed to get a rack for your bike, its a bit older than the bike but it seems to fit ok. there's even a pillion!!

see below for the details

c4661ea9.jpg

That's not a rack that's a loom, when I'm finished this bike I might knit a Honda.

get knitted....

I think you will find that's a torture rack!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online