XT125x Speedo not working

Karrtoon
This post is 4997 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The speedo on my XT125x (2007) has stopped working, it will flash between saying enduro and motard even when the ignition is off. When I try to select one of the two options it simply flashes the next screen and returns to saying enduro and motard.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Sadly I'm no longer under warranty and was quoted £160 for a new speedo from a Yamaha dealer so if the problem is the actual speedo I'd like to be certain before I go and spend the money.

Many thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The speedo on my XT125x (2007) has stopped working, it will flash between saying enduro and motard even when the ignition is off. When I try to select one of the two options it simply flashes the next screen and returns to saying enduro and motard.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Sadly I'm no longer under warranty and was quoted £160 for a new speedo from a Yamaha dealer so if the problem is the actual speedo I'd like to be certain before I go and spend the money.

Many thanks.

Hello.

Hello.

What Kev is saying is, if you introduce yourself you will get more help. I do believe that there is now a new place just for that.

Don't come into this forum all "Gung Ho" ask a question and never come back. I've gone through a lot of trouble to help somebody, posted his solution, waited for his thanks and never heard from him again.

Take a few minutes to introduce yourself.

Who are you?

Where do you come from?

What are your interests?

What bikes have/had got?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online