dtr 125 l 1990

adyrob
This post is 5002 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im rebuilding a 1990 dtr 125 l to go back on the road when it came to me the ignition wos gone i could put a new one back on but i just wont to bypass it but not mess any wireing up for the lights and indecators ive looked at the wireing loom diagram but dont know wich one gose to my bick ther are 2 for my year so it says in the haynes book page 142 we have dt 3db1 model and page 143 we have dt 3rn1 3rn2 and 3rn4 models how can i find wich is mine so i dont mess up thankyou adrian

p.s sorry about spelling not my stong point

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry my friend i doubt this will be answerd by anybody in open forum as the answer will basically tell you how to nick a dt125.

The wiring isn't complicated and its basic on those early bikes so reading the diagram and a few quid or so for a new switch will be a much better option.

Its not much but needing a key will save it from dissapearing to a walk by oppotunist.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online