Shhhhh. im trying to be discreet.

Doa
This post is 4867 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

G,Day

Just posting to announce myself. I'm returning to an everyday rider as a lifestyle choice. Why, who bloody knows, sanity? stupidity? ego? resisting the ageing process? or just flying high on life despite myself. either way i found myself a yamaha fj1100 to resurect as my ride of choice, ( yeah i know what most younger riders think of older bikes.) yet then i grew up on those and know they can outperform my skills so why not. plus if i break it i can fix it.

about me....... Nik ---- Doa = Dead on Arrival = live life 100% until it ends. why die wondering if only i did?????? to hell with that im alive now.

Name ---- Ian = mum (hated writing maybe so chose 3 lettered name.) actually mamed after grandfather.

location Southside Brisbane.

Age. Young enough to try....Old enough to know how.... wise enough to know when.

Bikes. Just my 1895 fj1100 at the moment but prowling for a new butt dragger until i finally add one to my stable. the last being an 89 softail custom.

cheers party on. ian

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome along Ian: to the YOC B)

Nice intro,,,,,,do not fear death will not catch ya till your time comes,,,,,,I agree,,,,,live life to the full.

thanks for the welcome

i shall put up a build thread for my fj once i get it back in the work schedule. currently waiting on engineering works in the putt putt dept. (wyseco big bore mod)

have fun and if you cant ride it then dream ride baby dream.

cheers ian.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online