South to East then to West

This post is 5011 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys just a quick one from me :)

In the summer me and a friend are going to be riding from Frome (hometown) to London (Westminster abbey to be precise) and from there we are going to aim for Lands End this is because we won't have seen each other in a long time due to going to different colleges now. I have been looking up Panniers for my R125 (Oxford X50's probably) I was wondering if anyone would have any advice and things to watch out for?

Oh yeah a little more info :)

Bikes:

Yamaha R125

Honda Varadero 125

Time set for trip:

Up to five days (Shouldn't even take 2 really :) but we want to stop for sight seeing :))

Month:

August preferably

Cheers for reading and if you have any advice please comment :)

P.S I will be sure to get some pictures of the journey :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

When you get to lands end stay on the promenade as there might be sandcastles on the beach :)

When you get to lands end stay on the promenade as there might be sandcastles on the beach :)

Look's like I might need my handy industrial sized sand castle squisher :) picked it up nice and cheap from a jumble sale :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online