seger
This post is 4871 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, Just ordered my new XVS 1300. Traded in my ZZR 1200 against a silver XV after weeks of "Shall I, Shan,t I"

Looked at your forum and the XV seemed to please the people posting, so took the plunge. Going to miss the power, especially on our annual trip to Scotland with the mates on their ZZR 1400, ZZR 1200, GSXR 1000, R1, CB 1000 and Sprint 1050, but will have a Harley Sportster and a VN 900 to cruise with.

Hope you don,t mind if I post with questions later as I get used to the bike.

Cheers, Bill. Sheffield

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the Y-O-C Bill, you'll get to see more of the scenery on your trip up here then :D

Jim

Welcome to the Y-O-C Bill, you'll get to see more of the scenery on your trip up here then :D

Thanks for the welcome. Been doing the Scotland trip for about 8 years now. Absolutely love the place. This year is Inverary, Fort Augustus, Aviemore and Seahouses on the way home. Those empty roads on the West Coast draw us back time and time again. Hope I can get the Yam round the hairpins on Applecross. True about the scenery, don,t see much at 150 mph. Gonna have to sort some luggage too. Will miss the panniers I have on the Zed. Bill.

Jim

Welcome bill " you ever been to Thunder in the glen , with your tractor ? i"v been twice, good bands playing, them V twins are a bit noisey tho. .

Good win for wednesday tday ,,,, or are you a red ,,:unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online