Newbie alert!

Nooj
This post is 5005 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello. I've done this in the wrong order, my initial post is already done and the intro comes second :blink:

I joined to answer a question about Puncturesafe, but the Missus has an FZ6 Fazer (I've also had two FZS600 Fazers), so will keep looking in on here from time to time whenever something falls off it, as it's me that ends up doing most of the work on it.

Mechanically it's still sound, but it's in a bit of a state cosmetically. She has put 83,000 miles on it since she bought it new in 2005 though, so it's allowed to look a bit tatty round the edges. She uses it as her commuter (she has an '06 Tuono for fun) and takes it from Newbury into central London and back every day so it gets plenty of use and abuse in all weathers. I work as a motorcycle valet so it's not as shabby as it could be for that mileage, but it's a constant battle keeping it looking presentable :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum, chap!!

You're In Newbury, are ya?

A few of us round there, with me (and some others, I think) up here in Reading!!

Welcome to the 'ward' Nooj :huh: , your missus sounds like a tearaway :o:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online