Anyone know this bike?

Dan Burton
This post is 5015 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:(

Why did ya sell it man!!!

I'm sure I could find it for ya, I'm kinda good at hunting things down...

Scares the shit out of the ex's new boyfriend ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am rather sure it makes sense. Because the (s) was an optional input, then it is not NECESSARY for me to correct the rest of the sentence. If you are willing to change in the (s) then you should be willing to correct the rest of the sentence for yourself. It is often helpful for me to put the option in however, e.g.:

"that my bike(s) is/are enormously large penis extension(s)!! ha."

However, grammatically, it's NOT a must-have.

The two main grammatical errors in my sentence could have been, perhaps, could have been rectified by the use of a subordinate clause between two commas, rather than hyphens ( - ). Moreover, I have used two reinforcing adjectives to describe the length of my phallus - "enormously large".

Don't mess with public school dudes! ;)

ANYWAY, saw a DT today, looked fucking mint. Made me think of ya Foams ;)

You seem to have missed the point.

My inferance was that your original stated that the bike is a large extension of your penis, whereas my adjustment, adding the comma after the word penis, makes the bike an extension of a large penis. But there you go, you obviously can't teach a sense of humour, no matter how much you pay for an education.

OH I SEE!!!

Now I get it...

Sorry man - didn't mean to be smart-ass I was tryna be kinda funny too - I THOUGHT that you were trying to rib me a little!

Oh man I look foolish now. Sorry for the misunderstanding dude ;)

had to sell the DT because i needed the money for a car, i was traveling home 120 miles each way at the weekend, 70 miles on the DT was bad enough so thought it was time for some more wheels...

would seriously like to buy that bike back... the reg again is G237 MYA, its painted peugeot royal blue, has/had a picture of a naked lady on the tank and a DT125 exhaust...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online