New rider and Yamaha owner.

The Yorkshireman
This post is 5020 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello people,

I'm a noob rider who has just bought a 1999(T reg)DT125R in black as a supermoto project for summer,i've had it around 2 months and had new disks,sprockets,chain and headrace bearings fitted to pass the MOT (not passed yet as i can't get it to the garage cos the bugger is giving me jip and won't start at the moment). I have bought a pair of Cagiva Mito Evolution II wheels to go on when conversion time comes and know exactly how I want the bike to look when finished (it already had a DEP rear pipe).

I have only done about 8 miles on it (picking it up from my mechanics house after the work had been done) but even so I instantly fell in love with the bike and am proud to call myself a Yamaha DTR owner.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Eeeee ! ;) welcome to the 'ward' :huh: thingy, several DT owners here abouts, enjoy your stay,

its a 'special place' this for special people :blink:

Failet sir: to the YOC B)

Get her running sweetly for Squires 2011 :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online