Stolen Blue R1 X588HLC

tbm97
This post is 5030 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Have to report the theft of my baby, :angry: 2000(x) blue R1, 5JJ, immaculate, owned from new. Lifted from my parking bay in Kings Langley, Herts. Haven't ridden her for a year due to heart problems and surgery and was looking forward to a mega-trip next Summer. Hope theres a guilt ridden thief out there who might take pity or know the whereabouts of her. I wouldn't expect them to be on here but just in case, who knows? contact me on here if theres any news or Hemel Hempstead/Watford Police station. In spite of this pain in the arse hope everyone has a safe and fab Xmas and a Happy New Year...... Take care all, best wishes, Tony.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have to report the theft of my baby, :angry: 2000(x) blue R1, 5JJ, immaculate, owned from new. Lifted from my parking bay in Kings Langley, Herts. Haven't ridden her for a year due to heart problems and surgery and was looking forward to a mega-trip next Summer. Hope theres a guilt ridden thief out there who might take pity or know the whereabouts of her. I wouldn't expect them to be on here but just in case, who knows? contact me on here if theres any news or Hemel Hempstead/Watford Police station. In spite of this pain in the arse hope everyone has a safe and fab Xmas and a Happy New Year...... Take care all, best wishes, Tony.

Thats sick man, why would people do that? I hope you find it safe and sound

Thats sick man, why would people do that? I hope you find it safe and sound

Thanks Fella, I've got everything crossed, sad I know but I haven't slept since it happened (Thursday 09/12). There are some jealous selfish ********************'s out there and they know who they are. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It was stolen 1st time about 4yrs ago, but I was on holiday and didn't even know and by the time I got home it had been found, so I had only a few minutes of stress whereas I think this time I'm afraid I will be less fortunate. Sod's law because of being ill and not riding it I didn't renew my insurance last year. I got quote on Monday but thought I would leave it 'til after Xmas.....hey ho eh!!!! Thanks again for your thoughts, take care. By-the-way it's a 5JJ frame and it's reg. X588HLC, keep 'em peeled.

Thats tough news Tony

you maybe lucky,it maybe some little scroats who have taken it and will dump it when they get board of it .

keep an eye on evil bay and any local papers if they are trying to make a quick buck, might be worth sticking a photo up here if its not bog standard then people will not what they are looking out for

good luck in finding and getting your bike back

sad to hear that mate, don't forget folks there's a new law comming out that you either have insurance or SORN. either lapses and you get a fine. more info here

Thats tough news Tony

you maybe lucky,it maybe some little scroats who have taken it and will dump it when they get board of it .

keep an eye on evil bay and any local papers if they are trying to make a quick buck, might be worth sticking a photo up here if its not bog standard then people will not what they are looking out for

good luck in finding and getting your bike back

Thanks, I've got everything crossed. I've been out searching the streets, I don't what I'd do if I had a child stolen........Lucky I don't have any. T

sad to hear that mate, don't forget folks there's a new law comming out that you either have insurance or SORN. either lapses and you get a fine. more info here

Thanks Fella, I'll bear that in mind if I ever get her back.....T