O So Quiet

2 Wheels
This post is 5031 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What the hell are ye all at lately ? :rolleyes:

Put down your tools and stop fixin your bikes,,,,,,,stop choppin logs for the fire,,,,,,,stop looking out the window at the snow,,,,,,,turn on your puters and lets get some craic goin before the hoildays ! eh !

Or

Dont mind me,,,i'm just havin a few beers !!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Maverick you so need to get that Jawa turnin-thats a future Y-O-C Epic ;)

Slanje var Sir Pat, thats the fire stoked-time for a dram noo ;)

Aye Jim,,,, reminds me of the aul days,,,,,when the electric would go out,,,the candle's would get lit,,,,a few neibours would turn up and the goast stories would start a flowin.

Hard ta beat the wee dram's

Tis quiet Pat, they have all been watching 'I'm a celeb....' 'X factor' and I think Drewps watches 'Strictly'...but he'll be back soon now widdies out :D

Paul,,,,,,you tell them that TV will rot there brain's :D :D

Tha howlin Banshee :blink:

They say if ya here her howlin 3 times that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:(

Tis quiet Pat, they have all been watching 'I'm a celeb....' 'X factor' and I think Drewps watches 'Strictly'...but he'll be back soon now widdies out :D

I've been in panto last 2 days and again tomorrow (Oh yes I am...)

bloody knackered, but great fun.

Had some little boy shout out what's thermal underwear, my reply was like your nappy but thinner B)

a mop head came off a prop, i said "oh look a mop head, 49cc"

well it was funny on the night :blush:

What the hell are ye all at lately ? :rolleyes:

,,,,,stop choppin logs for the fire,,,,,,,

i"v been at logs all weekend, now that the snow has melted[ i can see them] was down to chopping pallets with chainsaw. [ 2 weeks that snow was here,] shed full now, :)

busy wrking , [ 10.30pm ] on friday night, [ floating cement render] not complaining future is bright,[ workwise] Havna had time to take engine out of H2, [ Third gear needs shimmed]

hows the new job Drewpps ?

oh and when the chansaw runs " it minds me of squires :rolleyes: them were the days , B)

i"v been at logs all weekend, shed full now, :)I had me shed full to da neck with Turf (peat) at the end of summer but now its half gone :(

[ floating cement render] not complaining future is bright,[ workwise] Our country is bollixed, future not bright,,,just have to keep the head down and keep plugin away

oh and when the chansaw runs " it minds me of squires :rolleyes: them were the days , B)Squires? is that the place where we had a great weekend,,,,,bloody feels like ages ago.Sometimes when i take a deep breath i can taste the fumes of the strokers B)

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

hows the new job Drewpps ?

oh and when the chansaw runs " it minds me of squires :rolleyes: them were the days , B)

jobs great thanks, its less stressul than the last one. doing a golden wedding next sat for sir Alan cocksure and lady do dah, money no object that should be fun.

aye squires was brill, still trying to get mike to contact Coyles so we can camp at the club for NW200!

jobs great thanks, its less stressul than the last one. doing a golden wedding next sat for sir Alan cocksure and lady do dah, money no object that should be fun.

Aristocrats love that 'extra mile' ;)

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/fleet-ready-to-use-enema_1_9356.html

Aristocrats love that 'extra mile' ;)

http://www.chemistdi...ema_1_9356.html

Aye Drewps, drop a load of that in da meal :lol: :lol: that'll teach them

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online