dtr reeds

yamahait
This post is 5039 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone

just a quick one for those in the know,i am thinking of fitting hy tech reeds and was wondering if anyone has already fitted them and if they notced any significant difference,or will i just be wasting money,bike is a 54 plate 125re,fully derestricted,full dep system,inlet mod done,wire earthed,goes off the clock easily 80+ mph shown.

cheers

mark.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi everyone

just a quick one for those in the know,i am thinking of fitting hy tech reeds and was wondering if anyone has already fitted them and if they notced any significant difference,or will i just be wasting money,bike is a 54 plate 125re,fully derestricted,full dep system,inlet mod done,wire earthed,goes off the clock easily 80+ mph shown.

cheers

mark.

If its been de restricted sensibly then its likely its already been done, if not then any difference is tiny.

You may notice a slight difference but it affects throttle response more than power.

On a bike thats already capable of an indicated 80+ i can't say you'd notice, you probably have a relative lack of lower rpm power anyway needing bigger throttle input thereby negating any benefit.

hi cynic

thanks for the reply,i have not had it to bits to check if they have been replaced,bottom end pokes not too bad,in my profile you can see i have a couple of 175s,this is by far a better bike,although nowhere as mad as my IT465,although totally impracticle on the road, looks like i will be saving my cash for something else.

cheers for now

mark.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online