1974 Yamaha Enduro 175

Alex175
This post is 5047 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys, I'm trying to restore a 1974 Yamaha. The engine is seized and the suspension is shot. Also some of the wiring is faulty and the horn doesn't work. I have limited mechanical experience. I've been working on a GTI for autocross. THis is my first bike project. If there are any good reference websites or manual books, I couldn't find any. A forum is a great spot for information I know that, but I like to read/learn it on my own. So if anyone knows any that would be helpful. Also the exhaust is shot, a local shop does custom car exhausts so I'll ask them about bikes, and some other minor things. This is going to be a complete rebuild of the entire bike I'm sure. So a place to get parts, besides ebay, would also be beneficial. My final going is to make it street legal and rideable. It'll only be used on weekends/for fun. And Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online