where do my poo's go?

drewpy
This post is 5044 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ever wondered where your poo's go when you flush? well ponder no more with this snazzy poo tracker. watch its journey from crapper to the "works"

Kev will especially like this one, even though its got nothing to do with motorcycles other than his riding style (which is poo)

flushtracker

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well it went 1.97 miles at 4.7 miles per hour and not far from Mike's house.

So all our poo's are sent his way. YAY!

ever wondered where your poo's go when you flush?

Can't say I have... Mainly because I'm a consultant for one of the UK water utilities companies, so I know exactly where everything goes... especially when it comes to the sewer network.

However, fun as it may seem, that site is actually wrong - It just plots a SatNav route from your postcode to the nearest Sewage Treatment Works. Part of our training for hydraulic modelling required us to trace the network route from our home to our local STWs, to show how the modelling software worked. God, that was a fun day.....

Can't say I have... Mainly because I'm a consultant for one of the UK water utilities companies, so I know exactly where everything goes... especially when it comes to the sewer network.

However, fun as it may seem, that site is actually wrong - It just plots a SatNav route from your postcode to the nearest Sewage Treatment Works. Part of our training for hydraulic modelling required us to trace the network route from our home to our local STWs, to show how the modelling software worked. God, that was a fun day.....

mine went under houses etc, wondered if they plotted it from your software!

mine went under houses etc, wondered if they plotted it from your Underware!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Lot of shite this thread :D