Me & my Yamahas

Leatherat
This post is 5027 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

still can't get me head round them being only a 125!

Yeh" over-weight looking 125, how can it pull that bulk :unsure: , to much like a harley Too :P

still can't get me head round them being only a 125! and you let your divvy out in the rain :o

The 125 Dragstar does the job of commuting very well, it speeds along admirably on A & B roads and returns 100+ mpg It also has a rather splendid look I think. It is heavy and compared to a CB125 it's a little sluggish, but it's not a CB, RGV or a YZR, it is what it is and there's plenty of people who'll pay very well for a good one. That particular one is a good one and sold in less than 12hrs of being advertised, for more money than it owed me.

The 900 Diversion, well it gets ridden every day, and lives outside in all weathers. I have an Oxford cover for it, but to be quite honest, I rarely use it as it is a real PITA putting it on and taking it off everytime, and when the bike is wet and a bit grubby, whats the point of covering it up? The cover gets wet on the inside etc etc........

I have ordered some ACF50 to protect the bike through the approaching winter, I've never used the stuff before and I'm hoping its as good as the reports sugest. I've also purchased a car! Which will only be used on days when there is ice or snow as I feel horibly enclosed in a car, not a problem in a helmet, but quite clostrophobic in a car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online