introduction

shepherd111
This post is 4975 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello im new to the sight and i saw on a forum that its best to introduce your self lol

Anyway iv just recently got a ybr 125

im only 17 so decided id had enough of my moped,

probably not the best time of year to decided i wanted a bike

but oh well just gona have to take it easy over the winter, i was thinking about doing my test sometime next year

after the winter and when iv got some basic experience just riding on my cbt

so i was wondering where i should go to do my test, i live in preston so i want somewhere local and also how much should i be expecting to spend doing my test,am i gona have to start saving :)

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome Shepherd, to the YOC B)

I cant help with your question cause its wndy and rainey and i cant think straight cause the roof is about to blow off my house (yes you guessed correct, i'm in Ireland).:angry:

Someone local to you might sort ya out though.

Tis always handy to have a spare few quid behind ya -------so yes, start saving a few pound every week for your test (to name but one of the many bills that life will through at ya) !

Put a few quid in an envelope every week and hide it under MY pillow, wright on the envelope "savings for me bike", once ya put money in it Dont take it out for anything other than bike related things,,,,,,,Ya get me ?,,,,,,,,,it wont take long for your envelope to grow Big and Fat and be hurting your/MY neck under the pillow. By the time winter is over ya will have the funds to go hell for leather at your test and keep at it till ya get it passed.

If however ya dont feel like taking your test after this little exercise,,,and that Dam envelope has given you enough sleepless nights, do forward it on to me for the next time the wind blows hard and the rain batters my windows, so that i can sleep softley knowing i have YOUR money beside me to help me with fixing me dam roof that might in me neibours garden in the morning.

This saving exercise has been given to you by "sleepless 2 wheels"B)

It actually works quite well provided your strict with yourself !;)

and NO, i dont hav money lying arround me house in envelopes, so dont bother to try and rob me :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome Shepherd " like the sheep eh:D . Take care on the winter roads, , and wash the salt off, after every ride, Thers plenty Lancashire Members on here, ,better post summat in the General section,

as not many members venture on this section,;)

Welcome to YOC! :)

Hoping to take my test soon'ish as well, already done the theory test. Like you I've decided to wait at least until the sun comes out in spring when its a bit warmer and a lot less wet and windy.

Welcome shepherd111 :D

Surely theres a test centre in Preston...no?

Keep you bike clean if youre using it over winter with regular wipe downs, the salt will damage it if you neglect it. Best thing is to protect it with something like acf or whatever

like the sheep eh :D . ......

yes John we all know you like sheep

Baaaa!

Copyof100_0897.jpg

Welcome shepherd111 :D

Surely theres a test centre in Preston...no?

Keep you bike clean if youre using it over winter with regular wipe downs, the salt will damage it if you neglect it. Best thing is to protect it with something like acf or whatever

yes John we all know you like sheep

Baaaa!

Copyof100_0897.jpg

:mellow: BWAAAAAAA ! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: , i ALSO Support Inter enter Millam "b" :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: nice one !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online