need a spare part

FionaG
This post is 5056 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The number plate broke off my 125 Drag Star and it was held on with a metal bracket. I need to get a new bracket can anyone help as the local bike and scooter place has supplied me with the brakelight and idicator mount despite my son describing the bracket to him and confirming that it was not the mount that we needed! has anyone had any luck getting one of these ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

iv got one that i could sell u, id have to have a look at it and dismantle the bracket from the mount. then have a look on ebay to get back to you with a price :D

if your interested get back in touch :)

Better than the bible

http://www.fowlers.co.uk/parts/from_fowlers_web.html

You want it they can find it

:D:D:D It's true that they're very good, but have you ever been to Fowlers?

They have 2 large warehouse type shops in the same yard, both of these are stuffed full of shiny new bikes, clothing, accsesories etc they're well lit, warm and welcoming, but if you want parts............."it's over the road on that industrial estate mate, little red door at the end". A grey dirty building that has none of the pomp and ceremony of the new sales floors, you enter a large metal warehouse with a small corner partioned off for the sales counter, not warm, flourecent lighting, but still welcoming though, just a major contrast to the time when you walked through the doors with X amount of thousand pounds to spend on a new bike :lol::lol::lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online