Aerox 100cc Piston Rings

Denzel
This post is 5059 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So after cleaning the carb, new ignition coil, new spark plug, overall check making sure the petrol is gettin threw n its sparkin i tryed compression but had no proper way of cheking it and a mate told me 2 put my finger in n if it blows my finga bak out its gd if not then theres no compression meaning new rings/piston? i was wunderin if thts true as it didnt blow my finga bak out lol Also how hard isit to change piston etc is there any components i need 2 keep in line like timing belts on a car?? Any help would be great Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

if you take the spark plug out and seal the hole with ur finger you should get pressure that pushes it when turning the engine over. if not then its defo the rings and probably the piston. you would need to take the engine out , take the head off and barrel to check the piston, then replace if its knakerd, you will need to make sure you keep the timing right! and get some gaskets. best gettin a manual aswell.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online