The Bastard

profscooter
This post is 5058 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi im trying to find pictures of my uncles old bike. He passed away a few years ago and i would like to find pictures of the bike he once had. It was a feature in either performance bikes or Super Bike Magazines, i think this was around 92-95. It was the fastest bike around at the time. It had an fzr 1000 motor fitted inside a 0w01 750 frame and a single sided swing arm from an nc30 i think, it also had a distinctive custom paint job with the Vance & Hines colours. The bike was called (THE BASTARD) If you saw the bike in the magazine you would for sure remember it.

Thanks Scott

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

may be worth contacting those publishers you mentioned and asking them to search their archives, worked for me when i was trying to find aircraft schematics from a magazine 8 years ago

likewise, went to start the XJ up after a week of it standing with a flat tyre, fired once then it decided to go "f*ck you, thats what you get for riding me like a cheap tart!"