starting dt 100 without key

nikesb1111
This post is 5033 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

THIS is your first post??!!

I apologise in advance if Nikesb1111 has a legitimate reason for asking, but this just reads as a Chav wanting to score tips for nicking a bike.

Empty profile, no info, no location, nothing else aside from "How do I start this bike without a key".

Looks dodgy as hell and most street-wise people will refrain from posting an answer to prevent such thefts and their methodology from becoming public knowledge.

Normally you don't buy bikes without a key unless you know what you're doing anyway. Certainly, you should have proof of legal ownership...

However, if you have a legitimate reason, I suggest you privately PM/email one of the admins with photos of the bike, including the engine and frame numbers, together with scanned copies of the V5 log book and the paper part of your licence, proof of address or some other way of proving you own this bike.

I'm certainly reluctant to publicly give away what is essentially methods for stealing bikes - If you can prove you own it, we will gladly help you on this!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online