Price This Lil Gem please

2 Wheels
This post is 5060 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is a FZS 600 Fazer,,,,,,its a 1999,,,,,this pic doesnt do it justice---its in great shape,,,,,it has 2300 original miles,,,,,one owner from new.

I am looking into it for my brother,,,cause he asked me to,,,If he doesnt want it i am really considering buying it,,,,,,,,So

What would ye good peps pay for it ??

Ta !

122_071FR-01.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'd say £1300 tops as long as it has docs V5, old MOT's, invoices/receipts for consumables/parts etc, B)

FFS

The fella has taken the add off,,,,,

I never wrote down the number so now i cant even ring him to find out whats the story.

I am annoyed at myself :angry:

Why did he take away the add,,,,,,,unless it has sold allready

Either way I have missed out on a very good bike.

Dam ! !

FFS

The fella has taken the add off,,,,,

I never wrote down the number so now i cant even ring him to find out whats the story.

I am annoyed at myself :angry:

Why did he take away the add,,,,,,,unless it has sold allready

Either way I have missed out on a very good bike.

Dam ! !

Pat can you find it on your browser history?

Pat can you find it on your browser history?

How do I do that Paul,hopefully i can

click on history on your browser, usually top left and choose a day/week etc

If im doing it right it showed all the sites i was in for the last month,,,,,it brought me to the web-site the bike was on but still seems he has taken it off .

Did i do it right ?

If im doing it right it showed all the sites i was in for the last month,,,,,it brought me to the web-site the bike was on but still seems he has taken it off .

Did i do it right ?

depends how the cache is set up on the browswe, did you try the latest visit to the site?

Found it, and Dam it,,,,,,it has sold,,,,should of known it wouldnt last long for sale.

Here it was

View2-4476132.jpeg

Yeah thats a nice looking bike,...There will be others ;)

Aye, keep searching I suppose !

Bejaysus I didn't know Fr Seamus O'Tearaway had a Fazer Pat :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats sh$t news Pat cos I know you had damp dreams about this steed, like OG says "there will be more"

ok, granted not as clean as this, with one owner, very low mileage, that candy red paint-like those satin undies from Anne Summers 'wild Autumn bonfire' range, the brand new tyres, brake pads and fluid, front stainless radiator cover, the 'Dr Bike heated grips, the water from Lourdes in the cooling system, the aftermarket 'Ultimus' immobiliser and electric death anti theiving cnut alarm system, and not forgetting the 'bliss under-cracker' heated seat with 'gonad-gel' technology :huh:

just bide yer time m8y, the good lady will be pleased at you not emptying the bank just before Christmas too-just mope around like a lost pup over the festive season and bask in the sympathy B)

Thats sh$t news Pat cos I know you had damp dreams about this steed, like OG says "there will be more"

ok, granted not as clean as this, with one owner, very low mileage, that candy red paint-like those satin undies from Anne Summers 'wild Autumn bonfire' range, the brand new tyres, brake pads and fluid, front stainless radiator cover, the 'Dr Bike heated grips, the water from Lourdes in the cooling system, the aftermarket 'Ultimus' immobiliser and electric death anti theiving cnut alarm system, and not forgetting the 'bliss under-cracker' heated seat with 'gonad-gel' technology :huh:

just bide yer time m8y, the good lady will be pleased at you not emptying the bank just before Christmas too-just mope around like a lost pup over the festive season and bask in the sympathy B)

Hey barky it was for his brother wasnt it?....Psst do you think he had designs on it :unsure:

anyway, about that gonad-gel technological seat :unsure:

Ok, i'll spill the beans on this.

Aye this bike was for me brother who not so long ago passed his test. He found the add and asked me to look at the bike for him. He hadnt really got the mulla ta buy the steed but I was gona bargin the bloke down.

Behind the sceen I was quietly hopein the bro wouldnt buy it and then I could have a chance at it all for myself. (i would of let him have first crack at it though).

Anyway, thinking about the bike all day the day, me was gettin anchous. Long story short, I am selling my CBR and was hopein that i would get this low milage gem for a steel,

Why,,,,Because,,,,,My wife is expecting,,,3 months gone,,,,(all is well by the way),,,,Happy Days.

I had hoped that I could of been buying a newer bike mabey in the summer but, i better pull in my horns and keep the money for baby things (what ever they are).

Thats the story,,,,thaught i might of got a nice Fazer for little money ! i shall keep looking :DB)

Congrats Pat ,,,,,, is this your first, ? & yo ur wifes a Sweeny insn"t She ?:unsure: . nice Fazer too ,

Aye John,,,, Cheers mate,,,,,this is me first,,,,,na me wife is from the west,,,,,Mayo,,,,,,,i am related to the sweeny's your thinking about though.;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online