lt2 title question

sumdawgtwigg
This post is 4988 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've got a yamaha 100cc lt2 that I've been riding as a trail bike since I bought it earlier in the year. I've recently decided to save up and buy a street bike but have recently started to wonder how hard it would be to get a title for the lt2. The former owner never had a title for it and he has had it for at least the past 10 to 15 years. I'm just very unsure how to even get started to looking into getting a title for it and if it would be worth my trouble at all. I know things like this vary from state to state, so I live in va if that helps with any possible tips. Thanks!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Here in the UK you used to get a title if your Great-great-great-grandaddy did some favour for the monarch, or you kissed some politician's ar$e nicely. These days it seems you just need to be able to kick a ball or run a bit and you get Brenda whopping you round the shoulders with a gert big pig-sticker.

Thought you 'mercans had done away with all that aristocracy malarkey anyway?

This posting sponsored by a nice Morrisons Pinot Noir.....