sr 125 not starting

tez73
This post is 5073 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, my sr is also not starting for last week, i got new coil, plug, alternator and starter switch with no joy, also checked fuse and wiring and seems ok. does anyone with more experience have any ideas. which side should the negative lead go to on the alternator it doesnt say? its not engaging starter motor and completely silent when i try to start. feeling i am going to be on her quite a bit!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not enough info ,is it just that it wont turn over with starter / will it bump start etc etc ? details help , also an hello i'm from twatistan & ride a elephants arse help, before asking for ideas ,you never know there may be a member from twaty just around the corner from you who would be happy to help you out ? :unsure:

Not enough info ,is it just that it wont turn over with starter / will it bump start etc etc ? details help , also an hello i'm from twatistan & ride a elephants arse help, before asking for ideas ,you never know there may be a member from twaty just around the corner from you who would be happy to help you out ? :unsure:

thanks, no its not bump starting and not turning over with starter total silence, do u think relays round wrong way? i think i am not swearing enough!? how do i find out who lives near i am in bexleyheath area btw?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online