Dundee Toy Run 2010

This post is 4901 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Saturday 4th December, meet up at Scotriders from 11:30 (ish), ride out at 1. Bring a fiver for the bucket and a wrapped pressie (labelled boy/girl & age range) - money goes to Glenlaw House respite centre, pressies to the kiddies at Dundee Womens Aid. Tarted up bikes and Santa suit not compulsory, but recommended.

Incentives to come - apart from the warm feeling of doing good for others, there's the warm feeling of a burger/bacon/egg roll from the Picnic Basket burger van, officially sanctioned traffic chaos in the middle of Dundee on a Saturday in the run-up to Xmas, and the chance to get your face all over Youtube ... here's last year's run:

That's me on my wee Honda XBR at 3:26 (just in front of Rudolf) and my lad at the end (5:32, Ginger, silly grin, tinselled crash hat).

Blackhat - see you at McD's along with the rest of the Teuchter Chapter most likely?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bark and Blakie,,,,,,,,,,do ye go on this toy run ?

Havna been yet , to far away for me ---10mls :D , no honestly" my bikes are always in bits for resto at this time of year,,, maybe make it this year,,, The dt 125 might get an airing"

Drewpy would love this run ,---- most have hair cuts like his :lol: ,,,,Dave C. and co , Pete eh.

The DT would be ideal for this run, snail's pace round the city streets an' all that (got into 3rd once last year on the XBR).

Hairstyles? Yep, there's more polish than gel on display, so remember the sunglasses for the glare! B):D

• 1 month later...

Bugger!

Thanks to the sheer amount of Global Warming that has dropped on the area over the last week, this run has had to be cancelled.

However, any pressies or donations to the charity can still be dropped off at Scotriders on Saturday morning - to make it a bit interesting, starting at 10am there will be a mass yard clearance/Dundee Bikers Snowball fight.

Bring a fiver, a pressie, a shovel and a good throwing arm!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online