Cynic

Airhead
This post is 4945 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry people, remember the scoot that was living in my garage, well the pilot is a long time friend of the family, we get on very well with her daughters family who have been living with her for a while now.

Thing is she's going to take the stairway to heaven anytime soon, sometime in the next 24hrs at the latest guess so sorry if i'm a bit hit and miss for a while.

Off now to exceter to pick up one of their family that can't get back.....

Top bloke Jason, well, we'll all still be here (God willing) when you get back :)

Not many would travel all that way for a stranger mate. as jammer says top bloke and it shows

He wasn't a stranger, but fcuk me that was a drive. Do a full day at work and when i'd normally be thinking of going to bed i'm setting off on what turns out to be 400 odd miles in the pissing rain.

Got to bed at 0400, (i normally get to work arond 0330)Tuesday was a total veg out and it knocked me all week.

Once i could have done a 24hour stint and been fine with a couple of power naps, boo getting older :(

Anyway better now.....

He wasn't a stranger, but fcuk me that was a drive. Do a full day at work and when i'd normally be thinking of going to bed i'm setting off on what turns out to be 400 odd miles in the pissing rain.

Got to bed at 0400, (i normally get to work arond 0330)Tuesday was a total veg out and it knocked me all week.

Once i could have done a 24hour stint and been fine with a couple of power naps, boo getting older :(

Anyway better now.....

done that meself mate, not good. glad you made it Ok though can be a dangerous thing lack of sleepz

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online