stebel nautilus

up.yours
This post is 5070 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

do you have one of these horns fitted on your bike,if you do can you tell me how many seconds the horn works before it lacks air pressure,or iff it works continuosly.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

do you have one of these horns fitted on your bike,if you do can you tell me how many seconds the horn works before it lacks air pressure,or iff it works continuosly.

OG has one, I said OG HAS ONE!!

how many seconds the horn works before it lacks air pressure,or iff it works continuosly.

Oh naw " jammer , hes got a train horn :( :(

i aint got one yet john,and have you seen the price of them hornblasters,,,,,:o ,,,£1,400.00...:lol: :lol: ,feck them for a lark..

ta,paul, i thought they would come to the end of a stroke then pause,a bit like a consatina.but hey,there on order.

ta,paul, i thought they would come to the end of a stroke then pause,a bit like a consatina.but hey,there on order.

You needa relay too or youll burn out your horn push, now it's complicated, bet youre going off the idea now :D

here's mine mounted and the relay, you cant see anything when the fairing is on

DSC00059.jpg

it's not for the bike,

it's for the back of the car ,

im at my tether with stupid fuckwits walking past the back of the car when they can clearly see me reversing

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online