HELP REQUIRED FROM WILTSHIRE BIKERS

mike1949
This post is 4967 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I need a few jobs done on my Divvy 600 before winter sets in. i.e. brakes, tyres, etc.

The place I went to in Melksham doesn't do bike repairs anymore, shame really, because they were brilliant.

What I need is somewhere where I can go with the bike beforehand, discuss what I need doing then arrange a date/time so I can leave the bike and pick it up later in the same day, or if necessary the next day.

Any help would be apprecated.

Cheers

Mike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 4 weeks later...

check out wiltshirebikers.co.uk also for like-minded moonrakers.

Thanks for replies, But in the end I went to

CMC in Chippenham.

They were FANTASTIC! I could ask for no more.

What I need to emphasize is that when I arrived at work Wednesday morning, my rear wheel bearing had collapsed. I rang them and within a couple of hours they picked up the bike, took it back to their workshop, and I picked it up Friday mid day.

Nice to see a good report on a motorcycle repaires outfit for a change.

Honest Paul, you wouldn't believe how helpful they were.

It's a family affair, Dad the boss, Son a brill mechanic, Mum receptionist.

I gave them a list of other jobs to do as well, but they said most of it needn't need replacing.

Would a main dealer take the same stance?

When I went to pick the bike up there was a notice on the door saying he was on a pick up. I rang him up, he let me take the bike and come back later and settle the bill. (which I did)

Nice to see a good report on a motorcycle repaires outfit for a change.

I think Paul (and Mike) this tale of chivalry elevates this family business to the status of 'good service outlet'

three cheers for CMC Chipsinham :huh:

HIP HIP B)

I think Paul (and Mike) this tale of chivalry elevates this family business to the status of 'good service outlet'

three cheers for CMC Chipsinham :huh:

HIP HIP B)

Cheers James

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online